This year will see the biggest legislation shake-up in private-rented sector … [ Read More ] about Mark Blakeway lends lettings expertise to industry magazine, The Negotiator.
Farley Green, Albury
- Triple height green oak and glass atrium entrance hall
- Drawing room with double sided central fireplace open to a dining room with fibre optic Starry Night ceiling, family room, study
- Unique 2.5m glass screen by renowned International artist Julian Stocks Luxury kitchen/breakfast room with individually designed Pedini kitchen
- Built-in Miele steamer oven, combination microwave oven, convection oven and warming drawer Gaggenau professional range and griddle hob with chandelier style Elica star extractors
- Lower ground floor with family cinema and entertaining room,
- 7.1 surround sound system, 3D projector and 2.3m drop down screen Walk in temperature-controlled 250+ bottle wine room
- Fully equipped gym with rubberised flooring, air conditioning and mirrored walls, Secondary kitchen with boiling hot and chilled filtered cold Zip style tap
- Spa style shower room, rain effect shower, polished granite sink, recess, and wiring for detox box/ infra-red sauna
- Main bedroom suite with dressing room, Juliet balcony, fitted wardrobes with Buster & Punch ironmongery, full ensuite bathroom
- 5 further double bedrooms all ensuite
- Lutron lighting system to principle rooms coupled with a Sonos integrated sound system
- Detached heated double garage with mezzanine storage floor
- Substantial terrace with Italian pleached plane trees, alfresco dining area, brick built chimenea & fireplace Mature landscaped gardens with garden lighting
A distinctive contemporary country house of architectural merit located in the sought after village of Farley Green, arranged over four floors, and incorporating innovative technology and the finest of finishes.
A spaciously proportioned 6 bedroom, 5/6 bathroom architect designed house with superb leisure rooms including a cinema/games room and gym. The house sits in 1.4 acres with 3 main rooms having folding doors straight onto the terrace. Triple height green oak and glass atrium entrance hall. Drawing room with double sided central fireplace. Dining room with fibre optic 'Starry Night' ceiling, family room, study. Luxury kitchen/breakfast room with individually designed Pedini kitchen. Lower ground floor with family cinema and entertaining room. Walk in temperature controlled 250 + bottle wine room. Fully equipped gym. Secondary kitchen. Spa style shower room. Main bedroom suite with dressing room. 5 further double bedrooms all en suite. Substantial terrace with Italian pleached plane trees.
Mature landscaped garden in all 1.4 acres.