This year will see the biggest legislation shake-up in private-rented sector … [ Read More ] about Mark Blakeway lends lettings expertise to industry magazine, The Negotiator.
Long Common, Shamley Green
- Reception/dining hall, study, cloakroom, drawing room, sitting room
- Conservatory, kitchen, breakfast room, boot room, utility room
- Main bedroom suite with dressing room and bathroom, 4 further bedrooms, 2 further bath/shower rooms (including ground floor annexe)
- Double garage, large brick built outbuilding/barn, garden stores, tennis court.
- Beautiful mature gardens, pasture paddocks and woodland - in all about 9.9 acres
An exceptional Grade II Listed country house in a stunning setting on the edge of the village
A fascinating grade II listed house with 16th century origins and Victorian extension in a wonderful position with about 5.3 acres.
Hullhatch occupies a stunning position on the edge of the village with origins dating from the 16th century. It was significantly extended during Victorian times and combines the best of each era with a wealth of beams and oak joinery in the older part and high ceilings and large windows in the Victorian additions. The scene is set as you enter with a most welcoming reception/dining hall with a wonderful old fireplace. The layout on the ground floor is versatile and is ideally suited for entertaining, both formally and informally. In addition on the ground floor is a connected annexe which can be very independent or alternatively incorporated within the main accommodation. The bedrooms also span the best of the periods and feature a main suite with bathroom and dressing room/bedroom 5, together with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The house has a great deal of charm and atmosphere with most of the important rooms enjoying views over the lovely gardens and open countryside beyond.