This year will see the biggest legislation shake-up in private-rented sector … [ Read More ] about Mark Blakeway lends lettings expertise to industry magazine, The Negotiator.
Loxwood Road, Rudgwick
- Spacious master bedroom suite
- 4 further double bedrooms, 4 bathroom/shower (3 en suite)
- Drawing room, family room, study, utility room
- Views over neighbouring farmland to front and rear of house
- Lawn garden, ample parking, single garage
- Guildford (London Waterloo 37 min) 14 miles, Billingshurst (London Victoria 1hr 20 min) 6 miles, Cranleigh 5 miles, Horsham (London Bridge/Victoria 55 min) 8.1 miles, Gatwick Airport 21 miles, Heathrow Airport 35.2 miles, Central London 43.3 miles, Chichester Harbour 43.1 miles
A modern five bedroom home totalling 2,872 sq ft in a semi-rural location overlooking neighbouring farmland
Built in 2007, Bucklands sits in an elevated position over-looking neighbouring paddocks and woodland. The attractive detached five bedroom house is approached by a tarmacadam drive offering ample parking. Lawn garden to the front of the plot and a single garage attached to the left handside of the house.
The front door opens into a spacious reception hall with oak floor. Off the hall there is a study, cloakroom and storage. On the right, the principle reception room features a log burning stove and dual aspect windows with double doors leading into the family room/dining room which, in turn, leads through to the kitchen. The neutrally decorated kitchen/breakfast room is positioned to the rear of the house and has a central island, American fridge/freezer and Rangemaster cooker. The utility room is accessed via the kitchen. An external door leads outside to the left handside of the house and rear of the garage. Glass double doors from the kitchen open to the terrace area and garden.
On the first floor, the master bedroom with en suite shower room and built in storage has views of the fields to the front of the house. There is a second bedroom, with en suite shower, over-looking the garden, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
On the second floor there is access to eaves storage and bedroom 5/games room which also benefits from an en suite shower room. Double doors open to create a Juliet balcony.
A paved terrace area stretches the width of the house with steps leading to the raised lawn garden which is shielded by mature hedging and backs onto paddocks.
Particulars prepared: April 2017