This year will see the biggest legislation shake-up in private-rented sector … [ Read More ] about Mark Blakeway lends lettings expertise to industry magazine, The Negotiator.
Thorncombe Street, Bramley
- A fine country house extending to over 19,000 sq ft enjoying some fabulous rooms with high ceilings and breathtaking views overlooking the deer park
- Beautiful formal gardens, long carriage drive, series of lakes, streams and ponds, family shoot
- Pool House with 1 bedroom
- Butlers Cottage with 3 bedrooms
- Chauffeurs Cottage with 2 bedrooms
- Gym Flat with 1 bedroom
- Coach House Garaging
- Garden Cottage with 4 bedrooms
- Rowe Barn Farm
- 3 x 3 bedroom farm cottages
- Consent for a further 4 cottages
- Extensive agricultural buildings of over 30,000 sq ft
- Beautiful countryside with mature woodland, deer park and pasture suitable for use as a sheep farm, equestrian activities, or a pheasant shoot
A stunning private country estate approaching 319 acres in a truly remarkable setting with a deer park and undulating countryside of the Surrey Hills just 35 miles from central London and 25 mins from Farnborough Private Airport.
Thorncombe Park is a significant country estate nestled amongst the rolling landscape of the Surrey Hills.
As you leave the pretty village of Bramley and turn onto Thorncombe Street, you are immediately transported back in time and away from the hustle and bustle of village life. The first part of this rural lane is lined with cottages, originally for agricultural workers which date back to the early 17th Century. The lane starts to widen and becomes gloriously tree lined as your journey into a more rural landscape continues.
The small and discreet gated entrance to Thorncombe Park gives way to a long, tree line avenue which meanders alongside waterways, lakes and rolling hillsides. The sense of arrival is something truly special. The main entrance is via an enclosed cloister which leads to the galleried entrance hall and your first glimpse to the rich history this charming home holds.
This fine country house extending to over 19,000 sq. ft with drawing room, dining room, library, orangery, open plan kitchen/sitting/breakfast/sunroom, bar/entertainment rooms, inner hall, 2 studies, extensive domestic offices, lift to all levels, warm and cold cellars.
Principal bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms and 2 dressing rooms, 6 further bedroom suites and 2 bedroom guest/staff annex.
A simply breath-taking setting overlooking the deer park, beautiful formal gardens, swimming pool with 1 bedroom pool house, walled garden, long carriage drive, series of lakes, streams and ponds. 3 cottages near house with garaging, further garden cottage, 4 farm cottages and farm yard with extensive agricultural buildings.
Beautiful countryside with mature woodland, deer park and pasture - previously used to run sheep, for equestrian activities and as a pheasant shoot.